In the christmas vacation I and some friends from the university will do a trip around some countries, always by bus. I have never been in those places, so I would like some advices like places to go, things to eat, where you MUST and you MUSTN'T go. I also think that it is a interesting itinerary, so if you get interested I can show what tickets we bought and what hostels we will stay.
Manchester - Brussels -> 18/12 Morning
Brussels - Amsterdam -> 19/12 Morning
Amsterdam - Berlin -> 21/12 Night
Berlin - Warsaw -> 25/12 Night
Warsaw - Krakow -> 27/12 Morning
Krakow - Budapest -> 28/12 Night
Budapest - Vienna -> 01/01 Morning
Vienna - Prague -> 02/01 Night
Prague - Munich -> 05/01 Night
Munich - Manchester -> 08/01 Night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 3 Dublin Leap Card
- 4 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 12 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 13 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 16 mountain views near London
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land