In the christmas vacation I and some friends from the university will do a trip around some countries, always by bus. I have never been in those places, so I would like some advices like places to go, things to eat, where you MUST and you MUSTN'T go. I also think that it is a interesting itinerary, so if you get interested I can show what tickets we bought and what hostels we will stay.
Manchester - Brussels -> 18/12 Morning
Brussels - Amsterdam -> 19/12 Morning
Amsterdam - Berlin -> 21/12 Night
Berlin - Warsaw -> 25/12 Night
Warsaw - Krakow -> 27/12 Morning
Krakow - Budapest -> 28/12 Night
Budapest - Vienna -> 01/01 Morning
Vienna - Prague -> 02/01 Night
Prague - Munich -> 05/01 Night
Munich - Manchester -> 08/01 Night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 3 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 6 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 15 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Final Four
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 ideas for four days in Reykjavic