In the christmas vacation I and some friends from the university will do a trip around some countries, always by bus. I have never been in those places, so I would like some advices like places to go, things to eat, where you MUST and you MUSTN'T go. I also think that it is a interesting itinerary, so if you get interested I can show what tickets we bought and what hostels we will stay.
Manchester - Brussels -> 18/12 Morning
Brussels - Amsterdam -> 19/12 Morning
Amsterdam - Berlin -> 21/12 Night
Berlin - Warsaw -> 25/12 Night
Warsaw - Krakow -> 27/12 Morning
Krakow - Budapest -> 28/12 Night
Budapest - Vienna -> 01/01 Morning
Vienna - Prague -> 02/01 Night
Prague - Munich -> 05/01 Night
Munich - Manchester -> 08/01 Night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 8 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 9 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 10 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 11 Naples, Italy
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Engadine Valley help
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 France & Italy, May or June
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures