In an effort to make this (admittedly mild) winter go a little faster, I am spending three nights in Madrid over MLK weekend coming up. As long as I have little escapes to look forward to, the winter will be over in a flash!
For any comments, here are my loose plans:
I am staying at the AC Palacio del Retiro
I plan to visit the Prado, the Sofia Reina, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, and the Sorolla museums.
I plan to visit the Palacio Real.
I would like to go on at least one tapas crawl (or whatever they call them?). Seeking good food in general.
I plan to do at least one walking tour and maybe even one per day, time permitting. Context Travel is under consideration although I'm open to suggestions.
Wandering, of course.
Photography is an absolute given.
Finally, some shopping.
Any must-see-or-do tips? I will be packing a lot into my three days. Right now the ten day weather forecast looks utterly fantastic, sunny each day and high 50s. Is that usual/expected? I hope it sticks around! I leave in less than two weeks from now...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 3 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 1 day trip from Nice
- 6 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 11 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 12 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 21 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 22 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/