In an effort to make this (admittedly mild) winter go a little faster, I am spending three nights in Madrid over MLK weekend coming up. As long as I have little escapes to look forward to, the winter will be over in a flash!
For any comments, here are my loose plans:
I am staying at the AC Palacio del Retiro
I plan to visit the Prado, the Sofia Reina, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, and the Sorolla museums.
I plan to visit the Palacio Real.
I would like to go on at least one tapas crawl (or whatever they call them?). Seeking good food in general.
I plan to do at least one walking tour and maybe even one per day, time permitting. Context Travel is under consideration although I'm open to suggestions.
Wandering, of course.
Photography is an absolute given.
Finally, some shopping.
Any must-see-or-do tips? I will be packing a lot into my three days. Right now the ten day weather forecast looks utterly fantastic, sunny each day and high 50s. Is that usual/expected? I hope it sticks around! I leave in less than two weeks from now...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Click Here : http://trexmusclesite.com/face-replen/
- 2 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 3 Andalucia in December
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 First trip to Italy
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 London's Must Sights!
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 23 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 24 4 days in switzerland
- 25 Vienna or Budapest?