This will be our first time in Southern Italy (Tuscany regulars, we've decided to change it up a bit). We plan to stay 3 nights in Positano and was wondering what city would be great for the remaining 3 (not Naples). We will have no car and are more geared to great food and site seeing with some shopping on the side. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Oh, the trip will be September 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Whistle stop family road trip
- 3 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 Palermo Apartment
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 14 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 15 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!