This will be our first time in Southern Italy (Tuscany regulars, we've decided to change it up a bit). We plan to stay 3 nights in Positano and was wondering what city would be great for the remaining 3 (not Naples). We will have no car and are more geared to great food and site seeing with some shopping on the side. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Oh, the trip will be September 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia