I'm a college student and photographer going to Europe for three months... Once in a lifetime trip. Just want to know what you guys think of my itinerary:
I want to see cool sights, picturesque places and historical areas.
I'm a photographer so thats pretty big but I also want to relax and enjoy my trip.
I'm not a big shopper or partier at all. I'm also buying a Eurail pass.
The ** days mean I arrived in that city using the Eurail Pass
Right now I have the 2 month 15 days pass for Greece, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
Fly into Madrid (6 days) / **one of them is a daytrip to Barcelona
Fly to Athens (2 days)
**Santorini (2 days)
**Athens (1 day)
**Sorrento, Italy (1 day)
Capri, Italy (1 day)
Amalfi Coast (3 days)
Pompeii (1 day)
Naples (3 days)
**Rome (3 days) This is Easter weekend, so will be in the square for the service and then visit Rome later on
Sienna (1 day)
San Gimignano (1 day)
Lucca / Pisa (2 days)
La Spezia / Cinque Terre (2 days)
Florence (4 days)
**Rome Again (10 days)
**Venice (4 days)
**Milan / Worth going? (2 days)
**-- This is where I cant decide where to go. I want to visit the high country. So maybe somewhere in the Italian or French alps would be great, Switzerland would be neat if there's a really neat place. I'd only be able to go to 1 or 2 spots in the high country because of Eurail days.
**Côte d'Azur, France (2 days)
**Bordeaux (2 days)
Chateau de Chenonceau (1 day)
**Mont Saint Michel (1 day)
**Paris / Giverny (7 days)
London (5 days)
Dublin (2 days)
London (2 days)
Reykjavik, Iceland / and around the Island (14 days)
New York (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트추천##≫dldl-22.com≪사설토토추천
- 2 무료손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 안전토토사이트추천##≫sksk-22.com≪안전토토추천
- 4 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 6 IWM
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Travelling Iceland
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 15 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Trastevere Food
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Sim Cards
- 25 Nightime Tivoli