I'm a college student and photographer going to Europe for three months... Once in a lifetime trip. Just want to know what you guys think of my itinerary:
I want to see cool sights, picturesque places and historical areas.
I'm a photographer so thats pretty big but I also want to relax and enjoy my trip.
I'm not a big shopper or partier at all. I'm also buying a Eurail pass.
The ** days mean I arrived in that city using the Eurail Pass
Right now I have the 2 month 15 days pass for Greece, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
Fly into Madrid (6 days) / **one of them is a daytrip to Barcelona
Fly to Athens (2 days)
**Santorini (2 days)
**Athens (1 day)
**Sorrento, Italy (1 day)
Capri, Italy (1 day)
Amalfi Coast (3 days)
Pompeii (1 day)
Naples (3 days)
**Rome (3 days) This is Easter weekend, so will be in the square for the service and then visit Rome later on
Sienna (1 day)
San Gimignano (1 day)
Lucca / Pisa (2 days)
La Spezia / Cinque Terre (2 days)
Florence (4 days)
**Rome Again (10 days)
**Venice (4 days)
**Milan / Worth going? (2 days)
**-- This is where I cant decide where to go. I want to visit the high country. So maybe somewhere in the Italian or French alps would be great, Switzerland would be neat if there's a really neat place. I'd only be able to go to 1 or 2 spots in the high country because of Eurail days.
**Côte d'Azur, France (2 days)
**Bordeaux (2 days)
Chateau de Chenonceau (1 day)
**Mont Saint Michel (1 day)
**Paris / Giverny (7 days)
London (5 days)
Dublin (2 days)
London (2 days)
Reykjavik, Iceland / and around the Island (14 days)
New York (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 car rental
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)