I'm a college student and photographer going to Europe for three months... Once in a lifetime trip. Just want to know what you guys think of my itinerary:
I want to see cool sights, picturesque places and historical areas.
I'm a photographer so thats pretty big but I also want to relax and enjoy my trip.
I'm not a big shopper or partier at all. I'm also buying a Eurail pass.
The ** days mean I arrived in that city using the Eurail Pass
Right now I have the 2 month 15 days pass for Greece, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
Fly into Madrid (6 days) / **one of them is a daytrip to Barcelona
Fly to Athens (2 days)
**Santorini (2 days)
**Athens (1 day)
**Sorrento, Italy (1 day)
Capri, Italy (1 day)
Amalfi Coast (3 days)
Pompeii (1 day)
Naples (3 days)
**Rome (3 days) This is Easter weekend, so will be in the square for the service and then visit Rome later on
Sienna (1 day)
San Gimignano (1 day)
Lucca / Pisa (2 days)
La Spezia / Cinque Terre (2 days)
Florence (4 days)
**Rome Again (10 days)
**Venice (4 days)
**Milan / Worth going? (2 days)
**-- This is where I cant decide where to go. I want to visit the high country. So maybe somewhere in the Italian or French alps would be great, Switzerland would be neat if there's a really neat place. I'd only be able to go to 1 or 2 spots in the high country because of Eurail days.
**Côte d'Azur, France (2 days)
**Bordeaux (2 days)
Chateau de Chenonceau (1 day)
**Mont Saint Michel (1 day)
**Paris / Giverny (7 days)
London (5 days)
Dublin (2 days)
London (2 days)
Reykjavik, Iceland / and around the Island (14 days)
New York (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 renting a car in greece
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?