Very simple question here: Three days in Paris & Rome each at the end of August (yes, I know it will be HOT).
Best walking/funky/fun neighborhoods to stay in? Specific hotels and/or B&B's? We are not going to be doing too much sightseeing (been there, done that) just want cool neat interesting neighborhoods to explore, eat, drink, be romantic in. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 8 Shoes in Scotland
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 12 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 13 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Sicily
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 Two for One Days OUt
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece
- 24 Tour of Northern Italy
- 25 Italy for Christmas Week