Very simple question here: Three days in Paris & Rome each at the end of August (yes, I know it will be HOT).
Best walking/funky/fun neighborhoods to stay in? Specific hotels and/or B&B's? We are not going to be doing too much sightseeing (been there, done that) just want cool neat interesting neighborhoods to explore, eat, drink, be romantic in. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 4 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 5 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Ischia
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 First time in London
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 scotland
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy