A few years ago you helped me enormously with a full day in Rome for my family of 6. We were on a stopover and it was a great day! This summer, the stopover is just my and my husband, leaving the kids at the grandparents this year! SO, please, tell me what you would do. We will fly into Rome, we have three nights, then we will fly out of Rome. That is the plan so far. What Would You Do???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe
Three days in Rome / Day trips from Rome - Help me make a trip plan!!!!