A few years ago you helped me enormously with a full day in Rome for my family of 6. We were on a stopover and it was a great day! This summer, the stopover is just my and my husband, leaving the kids at the grandparents this year! SO, please, tell me what you would do. We will fly into Rome, we have three nights, then we will fly out of Rome. That is the plan so far. What Would You Do???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 18 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 First Trip to Ireland
- 23 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Laokasti Villa in Oia
Three days in Rome / Day trips from Rome - Help me make a trip plan!!!!