A few years ago you helped me enormously with a full day in Rome for my family of 6. We were on a stopover and it was a great day! This summer, the stopover is just my and my husband, leaving the kids at the grandparents this year! SO, please, tell me what you would do. We will fly into Rome, we have three nights, then we will fly out of Rome. That is the plan so far. What Would You Do???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 Alsace to Austria?
- 15 Wales
- 16 Paris in early august
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Tracking the Weather
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
Three days in Rome / Day trips from Rome - Help me make a trip plan!!!!