A few years ago you helped me enormously with a full day in Rome for my family of 6. We were on a stopover and it was a great day! This summer, the stopover is just my and my husband, leaving the kids at the grandparents this year! SO, please, tell me what you would do. We will fly into Rome, we have three nights, then we will fly out of Rome. That is the plan so far. What Would You Do???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 Ischia
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 scotland
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
Three days in Rome / Day trips from Rome - Help me make a trip plan!!!!