Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teenage children) will be spending 3 days 4 nights in London in June. We will be arriving by train from Paris on Saturday and then leaving for home (US) on Tuesday. Our plan is to just hang out around London and to go to the Harry Porter park for one day. Should we book a hotel near downtown London or near the airport? We are hoping to spend not more than $150 per night. Is it better to book our train tickets from the US or wait to book it once we get to Paris?
Three days in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving