Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teenage children) will be spending 3 days 4 nights in London in June. We will be arriving by train from Paris on Saturday and then leaving for home (US) on Tuesday. Our plan is to just hang out around London and to go to the Harry Porter park for one day. Should we book a hotel near downtown London or near the airport? We are hoping to spend not more than $150 per night. Is it better to book our train tickets from the US or wait to book it once we get to Paris?
Three days in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 3 Italy and Greece
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1