We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 AOL 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 HP/PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Italy June 6-16
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 13 hill of crosses
- 14 Austria Trip Report
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Long weekend in Albania
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Airfare from Paris to Bastia