We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 2 Support Please
- 3 Train travel in Europe
- 4 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 5 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 6 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 7 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 8 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 9 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 10 Scotland itinerary
- 11 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 12 Touring Rome
- 13 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 14 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 15 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 16 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 17 England/Scotland in January?
- 18 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 19 Alone in Paris
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 22 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 23 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 24 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 25 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?