We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 3 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 4 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 13 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere