We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Scandinavian Tour
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 11 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 12 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 13 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 14 Travel services for Spain
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 17 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 20 Spain in late November/early December
- 21 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 22 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?