We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns