We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 4 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Croatia
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Norway -Trips
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 25 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger