We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 4 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 10 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 11 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 First Time Solo Travel info
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 TGV from Paris to Vienna?