We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 5 First time Ireland trip
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy