We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 2 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report