We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 14 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 17 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 20 Global Travel Warning...
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 25 Turkey Gulet Cruises