We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Dordogne lodging
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 9 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 10 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 11 Auto Tours of Amalfi Coast
- 12 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 20 England in 7 days
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Quiet beach town in Italy?