We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Italian Lakes
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Trains in Europe
- 23 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna