We have three full days in Lisbon with 1/2 day on our return. We are going mid-March and staying at the Avenida. In reading around it seems that each of these "attractions" is worth a day apiece.
Would this be a good division of our time? We mostly like to go to a place and just explore on foot (we're big walkers). We don't much like guides or tours. We will not have a car.
Can anyone express an opinion? Will we be missing out on something if we do this?
Three days in Lisbon: Sintra/Cascais, Belem & Alfama?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 7 London visit
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 My itinerary for Greece
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore