I'll have about three days in Amsterdam proper and three for day-trips. I'm staying at the Citizen M at the airport Sunday night through Tuesday night, July 26-28, so July 26 and 27 seem like good days for day trips.
Day-trip one, perhaps on a Monday since much of this is walking around and the Zaans Museum is open Mondays: Zaanse Schans, main museum and walk to windmills (I presume I can just see the outside of them); Zaandvort beach; end in Harleem, wander around a little before heading back to Airport. Probably won't see the interior of anything in Harleem but can just at least walk around some into the town and maybe have dinner.
Tuesday: Start in Rotterdam, then the Hague, ending at the Mauritshuis at 6, then quick trip to Scheveningen; then head back to Citizen M Schipol to get bags and move to Citizen M Centraal station.
Wednesday: Centraal Station to Kronen-Muller museum? This seems like an absolute beast to get to on public transport!
This leaves Thursday-Saturday in Amsterdam proper, with at least one of the main museums open quite late those nights, and three consecutive days to consider buying a Museum Card.
Thanks for your thoughts! Am I trying to do too much and not enjoying the beaches? Should I scrap the third daytrip to Kronen-Muller? (Big impressionist art lover here, though)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼気→ SSK68。CoM ←気＼【슈퍼카지노강원랜드카지노】
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow