My husband and I will be spending 3 full days in Paris for part of our vacation. I've planned the following itinerary for our time and was wondering if this is reasonable and welcome any suggested improvements. We'll be arriving on Thursday, April 23 in the evening from Edinburgh. We are staying at the Citadines Bastille Marais Paris.
Catacombs (be in line by 9:15)
Stroll through Luxembourg Gardens
Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle in the afternoon
Louvre in the evening
Start at Arc de Triumph
Possibly walk down the Champs Elycee
Jardin des Tuileries
Musee d'Orsay and Musee Rodin in the afternoon
Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise in the evening
Montmartre tour in the morning
Palais Garnier in the afternoon
Some free time in the late afternoon to explore something we may have missed
Paris evening bike tour
On Monday we're leaving around lunch time for London. I'm wondering if there are any major sights that I've missed. I have not yet purchased tickets for any of the sights/tours so I can rearrange the order if there's a better arrangement. I'm also looking for any restaurant recommendations in the areas we'll be visiting. We'd like to have one fairly nice authentic French lunch or dinner. I appreciate everyone's feedback in advance. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and....???
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Can parking
- 12 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald