My husband and I will be spending 3 full days in Paris for part of our vacation. I've planned the following itinerary for our time and was wondering if this is reasonable and welcome any suggested improvements. We'll be arriving on Thursday, April 23 in the evening from Edinburgh. We are staying at the Citadines Bastille Marais Paris.
Catacombs (be in line by 9:15)
Stroll through Luxembourg Gardens
Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle in the afternoon
Louvre in the evening
Start at Arc de Triumph
Possibly walk down the Champs Elycee
Jardin des Tuileries
Musee d'Orsay and Musee Rodin in the afternoon
Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise in the evening
Montmartre tour in the morning
Palais Garnier in the afternoon
Some free time in the late afternoon to explore something we may have missed
Paris evening bike tour
On Monday we're leaving around lunch time for London. I'm wondering if there are any major sights that I've missed. I have not yet purchased tickets for any of the sights/tours so I can rearrange the order if there's a better arrangement. I'm also looking for any restaurant recommendations in the areas we'll be visiting. We'd like to have one fairly nice authentic French lunch or dinner. I appreciate everyone's feedback in advance. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 11 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 23 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 French restaurants