My husband and I will be spending 3 full days in Paris for part of our vacation. I've planned the following itinerary for our time and was wondering if this is reasonable and welcome any suggested improvements. We'll be arriving on Thursday, April 23 in the evening from Edinburgh. We are staying at the Citadines Bastille Marais Paris.
Catacombs (be in line by 9:15)
Stroll through Luxembourg Gardens
Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle in the afternoon
Louvre in the evening
Start at Arc de Triumph
Possibly walk down the Champs Elycee
Jardin des Tuileries
Musee d'Orsay and Musee Rodin in the afternoon
Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise in the evening
Montmartre tour in the morning
Palais Garnier in the afternoon
Some free time in the late afternoon to explore something we may have missed
Paris evening bike tour
On Monday we're leaving around lunch time for London. I'm wondering if there are any major sights that I've missed. I have not yet purchased tickets for any of the sights/tours so I can rearrange the order if there's a better arrangement. I'm also looking for any restaurant recommendations in the areas we'll be visiting. We'd like to have one fairly nice authentic French lunch or dinner. I appreciate everyone's feedback in advance. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Where in Greece
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 21 Vatican tour
- 22 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 23 Day in Capri
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 TSA Precheck