My husband and I will be spending 3 full days in Paris for part of our vacation. I've planned the following itinerary for our time and was wondering if this is reasonable and welcome any suggested improvements. We'll be arriving on Thursday, April 23 in the evening from Edinburgh. We are staying at the Citadines Bastille Marais Paris.
Catacombs (be in line by 9:15)
Stroll through Luxembourg Gardens
Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle in the afternoon
Louvre in the evening
Start at Arc de Triumph
Possibly walk down the Champs Elycee
Jardin des Tuileries
Musee d'Orsay and Musee Rodin in the afternoon
Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise in the evening
Montmartre tour in the morning
Palais Garnier in the afternoon
Some free time in the late afternoon to explore something we may have missed
Paris evening bike tour
On Monday we're leaving around lunch time for London. I'm wondering if there are any major sights that I've missed. I have not yet purchased tickets for any of the sights/tours so I can rearrange the order if there's a better arrangement. I'm also looking for any restaurant recommendations in the areas we'll be visiting. We'd like to have one fairly nice authentic French lunch or dinner. I appreciate everyone's feedback in advance. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Lyon
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 French theater in Paris
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari