We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 2 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 3 Checking email
- 4 Italy, Spain and France
- 5 Day trips from Cologne
- 6 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 11 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 14 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 15 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 16 Montpellier - A few questions
- 17 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 18 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 19 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 20 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 21 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 22 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 23 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 24 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 25 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?