We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 2 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 3 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 9 Wedding in Finland
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City