We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
thoughts re: Warsaw (3 days) + Krakow (5 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 19 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 22 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Sicily - not a trip report
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?