We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa expired
- 2 Phone cards
- 3 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 written guide for Olympia
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 19 Loire Valley itinerary
- 20 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 23 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 24 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?