We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SKYPE Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 ANY INFO: VERIZON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON MAIL D*J
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 16 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 17 Need hotel in Athens
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino