We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 8 driving from ancona to rome
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 13 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice