We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 3 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 14 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 First trip - destination advice!
- 19 How big backpack do I need?
- 20 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract