We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria In Nov first week
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 9 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 10 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 London Itinerary and Questions
- 13 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 14 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Cork or Galway?
- 19 Sitges Hotel ??
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 22 French lavender and cottages
- 23 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)