We are planning a trip to Poland. Arriving in Warsaw on Wed. 9/11 and leaving Warsaw to Krakow (via train) on Sun 9/15. Flying back home to US on Sat 9/21 (out of Krakow).
I read through all the forums related to Warsaw/Krakow and I think 3 full days in Warsaw will suffice, as well as 5 full days in Krakow. While in Krakow we are planning a trip to Oswiencim (Auschwitz-Birkenau), we also want to see the Wavel and just Krakow in general, we have a lot planned; Warsaw is the one I have concerns about - is there enough to do/see over 3 days?
Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 3 Munich
- 4 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 CDG airport
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 24 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 25 First time in France