As for smaller town Germany, so far I found Heidelberg, Lübeck and Rothenberg to rank among the country’s most beautiful sightseeing destinations. Do you think Tubingen, Regensburg and/or Freiburg rank up there with them or do you think they are better to visit only if you are in the area (but not necessarily meriting a trip in their own right)?
Thoughts on Tubingen, Regensburg and Freiburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Traveling to Munich
- 7 Day trips from Marseille
- 8 London tube
- 9 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 10 cooking classes
- 11 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 12 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 19 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Venice
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us