As for smaller town Germany, so far I found Heidelberg, Lübeck and Rothenberg to rank among the country’s most beautiful sightseeing destinations. Do you think Tubingen, Regensburg and/or Freiburg rank up there with them or do you think they are better to visit only if you are in the area (but not necessarily meriting a trip in their own right)?
Thoughts on Tubingen, Regensburg and Freiburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 8 Lofoten ferry
- 9 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 12 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 13 Italian cooking classes
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 16 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 London visit
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites