As for smaller town Germany, so far I found Heidelberg, Lübeck and Rothenberg to rank among the country’s most beautiful sightseeing destinations. Do you think Tubingen, Regensburg and/or Freiburg rank up there with them or do you think they are better to visit only if you are in the area (but not necessarily meriting a trip in their own right)?
Thoughts on Tubingen, Regensburg and Freiburg
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions