Day 1 Arrive Paris 8 am Car to Normandy
Day 2 Normandy (DDay tour w guide)
Day 3 Normandy (Mont st Michel)
Day 4 Train back to Paris (return car at train station) see Eiffel tower at night
Day 5 Paris (Army Museum, Napoleons Tomb, Arc de Triumph)
Day 6 Paris (Notre Dame and Tower (climb early), Louvre, Trocadero)
Day 7 Train Paris to London
Day 8 London (Buckingham Palace, Churchill War Rooms, West. Abby, Big Ben)
Day 9 London (London Eye, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral)
Day 10 Easy Jet London to Rome
Day 11 Rome (Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica)
Day 12 (Colosseum, Capitol Hill, Pantheon, Catacombs)
Day 13 Rome Borghese Gallery, Spanish Steps, Capp. Crypt, Cat. of Priscilla, Trevi Fount.
Day 14 Travel Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Chania
- 12 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 13 Now to Madrid
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 16 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Sicily: which coast?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Edinbrugh