Day 1 Arrive Paris 8 am Car to Normandy
Day 2 Normandy (DDay tour w guide)
Day 3 Normandy (Mont st Michel)
Day 4 Train back to Paris (return car at train station) see Eiffel tower at night
Day 5 Paris (Army Museum, Napoleons Tomb, Arc de Triumph)
Day 6 Paris (Notre Dame and Tower (climb early), Louvre, Trocadero)
Day 7 Train Paris to London
Day 8 London (Buckingham Palace, Churchill War Rooms, West. Abby, Big Ben)
Day 9 London (London Eye, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral)
Day 10 Easy Jet London to Rome
Day 11 Rome (Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica)
Day 12 (Colosseum, Capitol Hill, Pantheon, Catacombs)
Day 13 Rome Borghese Gallery, Spanish Steps, Capp. Crypt, Cat. of Priscilla, Trevi Fount.
Day 14 Travel Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany