Day 1 Arrive Paris 8 am Car to Normandy
Day 2 Normandy (DDay tour w guide)
Day 3 Normandy (Mont st Michel)
Day 4 Train back to Paris (return car at train station) see Eiffel tower at night
Day 5 Paris (Army Museum, Napoleons Tomb, Arc de Triumph)
Day 6 Paris (Notre Dame and Tower (climb early), Louvre, Trocadero)
Day 7 Train Paris to London
Day 8 London (Buckingham Palace, Churchill War Rooms, West. Abby, Big Ben)
Day 9 London (London Eye, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral)
Day 10 Easy Jet London to Rome
Day 11 Rome (Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica)
Day 12 (Colosseum, Capitol Hill, Pantheon, Catacombs)
Day 13 Rome Borghese Gallery, Spanish Steps, Capp. Crypt, Cat. of Priscilla, Trevi Fount.
Day 14 Travel Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Athens
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations