I will be traveling to Vienna for a conference in late October, and have decided to visit other parts of Austria for 11 days after the conference. Since I will not have time to be a tourist in Vienna until the conference ends, I plan to stay in Vienna three days beyond the conference. Then I plan to go to Salzburg for several days and then use it as a base to visit several of the lake towns in the area (e.g., Bad Ischl, Zell am See). I am torn about where I should go for the last few days - originally I was thinking of going to either Villach or Klagnefurt to see the southern lakes, but now I am wondering if I should go to Innsbruck. I really appreciate your thoughts on my itinerary, especially the end.
Thoughts on Itinerary in Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I think this is a scam!
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 10 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 14 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 TRAVEL TURKEY