New post as after 90 comments on the last I thought a new one would be better.
Here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1-6 - London
Day7-13 - Travel south of England - wants to go to places in Cotsworld and Cornwall but not sure where yet or where to sop and stay - so suggestions would be great
Day14-16-Travel from Dover over to France and stay in Rheims for 2 nights
Day 16-19 - Disney
Day 20-25 - Paris
Day 25-30 - Travel South to Barcelona - again we have some idea but nothing set in stone yet
Day 30-33 - Barcelona
Day 33-36 -Drive through France to arrive in Varenna Italy
Day 36-42 - Varenna
Day 42-45 - Siena
Day 45-50 - Barcciano or Rome ( Since we have the car we thought going into Rome wouldn't be a smart idea )
Day50-52 - Bologna
Day 52-55 -Varona
Day 55-57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
I am sure you are exhausted after reading this . . .If you feel some of the two day spots we could take out and get to a better spot let me know. We just thought these would be best.
Hopefully you don't think it's too bad. Basically I am looking for some must do's when in the areas or places to stay and eat etc
Thoughts??? 8/9 weeks Europe with Kids
- 1 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 4 Places to visit from London
- 5 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 6 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 10 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 11 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 12 Paris museums free admission
- 13 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 Spain with kids
- 18 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 19 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 20 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 21 Meeting up at CDG
- 22 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?