New post as after 90 comments on the last I thought a new one would be better.
Here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1-6 - London
Day7-13 - Travel south of England - wants to go to places in Cotsworld and Cornwall but not sure where yet or where to sop and stay - so suggestions would be great
Day14-16-Travel from Dover over to France and stay in Rheims for 2 nights
Day 16-19 - Disney
Day 20-25 - Paris
Day 25-30 - Travel South to Barcelona - again we have some idea but nothing set in stone yet
Day 30-33 - Barcelona
Day 33-36 -Drive through France to arrive in Varenna Italy
Day 36-42 - Varenna
Day 42-45 - Siena
Day 45-50 - Barcciano or Rome ( Since we have the car we thought going into Rome wouldn't be a smart idea )
Day50-52 - Bologna
Day 52-55 -Varona
Day 55-57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
I am sure you are exhausted after reading this . . .If you feel some of the two day spots we could take out and get to a better spot let me know. We just thought these would be best.
Hopefully you don't think it's too bad. Basically I am looking for some must do's when in the areas or places to stay and eat etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 2 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 8 Alhambra
- 9 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 10 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 11 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 12 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 13 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 14 Trip report European honeymoon
- 15 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 16 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 17 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 18 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 19 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 20 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.