New post as after 90 comments on the last I thought a new one would be better.
Here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1-6 - London
Day7-13 - Travel south of England - wants to go to places in Cotsworld and Cornwall but not sure where yet or where to sop and stay - so suggestions would be great
Day14-16-Travel from Dover over to France and stay in Rheims for 2 nights
Day 16-19 - Disney
Day 20-25 - Paris
Day 25-30 - Travel South to Barcelona - again we have some idea but nothing set in stone yet
Day 30-33 - Barcelona
Day 33-36 -Drive through France to arrive in Varenna Italy
Day 36-42 - Varenna
Day 42-45 - Siena
Day 45-50 - Barcciano or Rome ( Since we have the car we thought going into Rome wouldn't be a smart idea )
Day50-52 - Bologna
Day 52-55 -Varona
Day 55-57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
I am sure you are exhausted after reading this . . .If you feel some of the two day spots we could take out and get to a better spot let me know. We just thought these would be best.
Hopefully you don't think it's too bad. Basically I am looking for some must do's when in the areas or places to stay and eat etc
Thoughts??? 8/9 weeks Europe with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 London visit
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations