New post as after 90 comments on the last I thought a new one would be better.
Here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1-6 - London
Day7-13 - Travel south of England - wants to go to places in Cotsworld and Cornwall but not sure where yet or where to sop and stay - so suggestions would be great
Day14-16-Travel from Dover over to France and stay in Rheims for 2 nights
Day 16-19 - Disney
Day 20-25 - Paris
Day 25-30 - Travel South to Barcelona - again we have some idea but nothing set in stone yet
Day 30-33 - Barcelona
Day 33-36 -Drive through France to arrive in Varenna Italy
Day 36-42 - Varenna
Day 42-45 - Siena
Day 45-50 - Barcciano or Rome ( Since we have the car we thought going into Rome wouldn't be a smart idea )
Day50-52 - Bologna
Day 52-55 -Varona
Day 55-57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
I am sure you are exhausted after reading this . . .If you feel some of the two day spots we could take out and get to a better spot let me know. We just thought these would be best.
Hopefully you don't think it's too bad. Basically I am looking for some must do's when in the areas or places to stay and eat etc
Thoughts??? 8/9 weeks Europe with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Swiss rail passes
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Zurich, Switzerland
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Day trips from Marseille
- 16 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Day trips
- 25 London tube