I was thinking about traveling to Turkey (mainly Istanbul) at the end of this year and had a question surrounding "safety." I guess mainly my question has to do around the fact that I am "Jewish." I don't practice, I am not religious in the least bit and don't wear the yarmulke or anything, never been to Israel, I'm not a Zionist, or anything like that. I am just "Jewish" by race, whatever that means (because my parents are non-practicing Jews). I have been told by a few middle eastern friends I can even pass for Turkish, Lebanese, or Moroccan too.
However, my main concern though is my surname is pretty famously "Jewish" and some people blame some Zionist stuff on a family bearing my surname. Even though there is a large business with an office in Istanbul with my surname, I still would like to know if it's safe to travel there currently?
I am in love with Turkey even though I've never been there and all I'd like to do is visit and enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트##"high-ct.com"코드show스포츠토토
- 2 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 사설토토사이트##≫dldl-22.com≪안전토토사이트
- 4 사설토토사이트추천##≫sksk-22.com≪사설토토사이트추천
- 5 토토사이트추천##"high-ct.com"코드show안전토토사이트
- 6 알라딘양방 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 17 Trastevere Food
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Sim Cards
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Nightime Tivoli
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Seville to Cordoba