We are going for our annual trip to Paris next May and I would like to get out of central Marais area into something a little less touristy. I like upper Marais, but also thinking of area around Canal St Martin/Oberkampf or in the 11th around Rue de Charonne. Spent one morning walking in the 11th and then having lunch at Rino's and remember feeling like it was very low key and neighborly. Anyone stayed in an apartment in these areas or have any feedback? Thanks.
Thinking of staying in the 10th or 11th arrondissement next trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Positano, Italy
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 9 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium