We are going for our annual trip to Paris next May and I would like to get out of central Marais area into something a little less touristy. I like upper Marais, but also thinking of area around Canal St Martin/Oberkampf or in the 11th around Rue de Charonne. Spent one morning walking in the 11th and then having lunch at Rino's and remember feeling like it was very low key and neighborly. Anyone stayed in an apartment in these areas or have any feedback? Thanks.
Thinking of staying in the 10th or 11th arrondissement next trip to Paris
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Visa to TURKEY
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 9 Tennyson Home
- 10 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 11 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 24 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???