And really so far just thinking. Much will depend on whether AA can fly us there with FF tix in mid-October. We will have 14-16 days. Given AA and Iberia we will most likely fly in and out of Madrid. And right now the only must see on the list is Barcelona, but I think we want to stay south, saving the north for another trip. Any ideas for our two weeks?
Thinking about Spain for fall 2013
- 1 York Food and Drink Festival
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 ferry to Harwich
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 9 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 10 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 11 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 12 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 Driving in Genoa
- 16 Berlin Hotels
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 19 Paris metro
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo