And really so far just thinking. Much will depend on whether AA can fly us there with FF tix in mid-October. We will have 14-16 days. Given AA and Iberia we will most likely fly in and out of Madrid. And right now the only must see on the list is Barcelona, but I think we want to stay south, saving the north for another trip. Any ideas for our two weeks?
Thinking about Spain for fall 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 16 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 19 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 20 First Time to UK since 2001
- 21 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 22 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...