Are you allowed to pack things that are liquid but more than the 3 oz carry on limit in your checked baggage? I think I remember a security checker at Heathrow telling me that I could have put my bottle of sweet chili sauce that was too big for carry on in my checked luggage but I want to make sure I can take regular things like lotions and shampoo and body wash that are in bigger bottles if I need to. Also, like I said, I'm moviing to the UK for a while and I wanted to know if I could use my prescription for contact lenses there as I have the doctors RX slip. Does anyone know if I can use this or if I will have to have another examination. Thanks
things you can pack in checked luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belfast to Scotland help
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?