Are you allowed to pack things that are liquid but more than the 3 oz carry on limit in your checked baggage? I think I remember a security checker at Heathrow telling me that I could have put my bottle of sweet chili sauce that was too big for carry on in my checked luggage but I want to make sure I can take regular things like lotions and shampoo and body wash that are in bigger bottles if I need to. Also, like I said, I'm moviing to the UK for a while and I wanted to know if I could use my prescription for contact lenses there as I have the doctors RX slip. Does anyone know if I can use this or if I will have to have another examination. Thanks
things you can pack in checked luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in/around Milan
- 2 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 12 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 15 Itinerary help
- 16 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Now for the Venice hotel
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Itinerary for Spain