Are you allowed to pack things that are liquid but more than the 3 oz carry on limit in your checked baggage? I think I remember a security checker at Heathrow telling me that I could have put my bottle of sweet chili sauce that was too big for carry on in my checked luggage but I want to make sure I can take regular things like lotions and shampoo and body wash that are in bigger bottles if I need to. Also, like I said, I'm moviing to the UK for a while and I wanted to know if I could use my prescription for contact lenses there as I have the doctors RX slip. Does anyone know if I can use this or if I will have to have another examination. Thanks
things you can pack in checked luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 3 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 4 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 10 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 13 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 14 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 17 Scotland day tour
- 18 England sites not to miss
- 19 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 22 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 23 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Casual men's dress in Paris