Are you allowed to pack things that are liquid but more than the 3 oz carry on limit in your checked baggage? I think I remember a security checker at Heathrow telling me that I could have put my bottle of sweet chili sauce that was too big for carry on in my checked luggage but I want to make sure I can take regular things like lotions and shampoo and body wash that are in bigger bottles if I need to. Also, like I said, I'm moviing to the UK for a while and I wanted to know if I could use my prescription for contact lenses there as I have the doctors RX slip. Does anyone know if I can use this or if I will have to have another examination. Thanks
things you can pack in checked luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 poland to switzerland
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 15 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)