Are you allowed to pack things that are liquid but more than the 3 oz carry on limit in your checked baggage? I think I remember a security checker at Heathrow telling me that I could have put my bottle of sweet chili sauce that was too big for carry on in my checked luggage but I want to make sure I can take regular things like lotions and shampoo and body wash that are in bigger bottles if I need to. Also, like I said, I'm moviing to the UK for a while and I wanted to know if I could use my prescription for contact lenses there as I have the doctors RX slip. Does anyone know if I can use this or if I will have to have another examination. Thanks
things you can pack in checked luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 2 Alhambra questions
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 7 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 8 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 9 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 10 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 11 London Weekend
- 12 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 13 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 19 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 20 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 21 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 24 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 25 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area