My husband and I are planning a 16 day trip to Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague in June. Since that gives us only about 3-4 days (Barcelona gets 4-5) in each city I would like to know what are the absolute must-see attractions and must-do activities in these cities. I would ideally also like to set some time aside for shopping. Also I have my one year old with me who, unfortunately for me, will not appreciate opera/concerts and the likes! So please help me with some recommendations and suggestions.
Thank you so much. You guys have been instrumental in helping me plan my trip so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노✬▒๑《 RE779.ZE。AM 》๑▒✬슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노✫べ〓【 RE779.ZE。AM 】〓べ✫슈퍼카지노
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 5 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 Towersey, London
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 21 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 25 A few days outside Rome
Things to see and do in Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague