My husband and I are planning a 16 day trip to Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague in June. Since that gives us only about 3-4 days (Barcelona gets 4-5) in each city I would like to know what are the absolute must-see attractions and must-do activities in these cities. I would ideally also like to set some time aside for shopping. Also I have my one year old with me who, unfortunately for me, will not appreciate opera/concerts and the likes! So please help me with some recommendations and suggestions.
Thank you so much. You guys have been instrumental in helping me plan my trip so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 4 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 9 Dublin Leap Card
- 10 vegetarian in spain
- 11 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 14 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
Things to see and do in Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague