My husband and I are planning a 16 day trip to Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague in June. Since that gives us only about 3-4 days (Barcelona gets 4-5) in each city I would like to know what are the absolute must-see attractions and must-do activities in these cities. I would ideally also like to set some time aside for shopping. Also I have my one year old with me who, unfortunately for me, will not appreciate opera/concerts and the likes! So please help me with some recommendations and suggestions.
Thank you so much. You guys have been instrumental in helping me plan my trip so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Corsica
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 8 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 9 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 6 days in Croatia
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 22 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 23 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 YIKES!
Things to see and do in Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague