My husband and I are planning a 16 day trip to Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague in June. Since that gives us only about 3-4 days (Barcelona gets 4-5) in each city I would like to know what are the absolute must-see attractions and must-do activities in these cities. I would ideally also like to set some time aside for shopping. Also I have my one year old with me who, unfortunately for me, will not appreciate opera/concerts and the likes! So please help me with some recommendations and suggestions.
Thank you so much. You guys have been instrumental in helping me plan my trip so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 포커사이트☛♂【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♂☚포커사이트포커사이트
- 2 인터넷홀덤☛♀【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♀☚인터넷홀덤인터넷홀덤
- 3 포뮬러1카지노☛♀【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♀☚포뮬러1카지노포뮬러1카지노
- 4 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Areas in Milan
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies
Things to see and do in Madrid, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague