I'll be in Milan on 1st of May (Labor Day). My actual plan is just to stay there and walk around the city but I heard almost everything is closed on that day.
So any suggestions what should I do or which place should I go on that particular day?
I'm thinking either Lake Como, Cinque Terre or Seravalle Outlet. Are these closed too on 1st of May? I heard that trains and other mode of transportation in Italy also limited on that day so I'm afraid I also cannot go to these places?
I'll be in Milan just for one day before heading to Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 2 Day in Madrid
- 3 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 4 Barcelona and...
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Family vacation to europe
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 23 Paris catacombs question
- 24 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works
- 25 Rent a Car or Rail Pass