We will be on a road trip and will spend 3 nights in Lucca.
3 adults 1 toddler..please suggest must visit places.
Few things on my list are-
Visit the Leaning tower of Pisa and enjoy the beauty of Siena.
Half day trip to Viareggio.
Enjoy the beautiful city of Lucca.
Also, is it possible to do Pisa and Siena in a day.
Any other recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Scotland in 7 Days
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 15 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 16 Azores
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options