We will be on a road trip and will spend 3 nights in Lucca.
3 adults 1 toddler..please suggest must visit places.
Few things on my list are-
Visit the Leaning tower of Pisa and enjoy the beauty of Siena.
Half day trip to Viareggio.
Enjoy the beautiful city of Lucca.
Also, is it possible to do Pisa and Siena in a day.
Any other recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe