Hi all -
Thanks to all your incredible tips and advice, we've got a great itinerary lined up for our trip to Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague, commencing in just a few days! Unfortunately, the forecast shows a lot of rain the entire time we're there, so all the wonderful things that require good weather (mountain vistas, gardens, hiking, bike tours) may be off the table.
So one last request from the faithful Fodorites: do you have any recommendations for rainy day alternatives in these 3 cities if our best-laid plans are thwarted by Mother Nature? Also, does spring rain in this region tend to be continual downpours for days like we get on the coast or is it more like quick pop-up showers that make way for sun within half an hour?
Thanks so much for all your help! We're determined to have a great time no matter what
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카￡온라인바카라
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 15 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination
Hi all -