Hi all -
Thanks to all your incredible tips and advice, we've got a great itinerary lined up for our trip to Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague, commencing in just a few days! Unfortunately, the forecast shows a lot of rain the entire time we're there, so all the wonderful things that require good weather (mountain vistas, gardens, hiking, bike tours) may be off the table.
So one last request from the faithful Fodorites: do you have any recommendations for rainy day alternatives in these 3 cities if our best-laid plans are thwarted by Mother Nature? Also, does spring rain in this region tend to be continual downpours for days like we get on the coast or is it more like quick pop-up showers that make way for sun within half an hour?
Thanks so much for all your help! We're determined to have a great time no matter what
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Microsoft Office 2013 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 18OO: 385~4895 ms office 24*7
- 2 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 6 Trip to Switzerland
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Rome hotel
- 12 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Seville to Cordoba
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London 6 day itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
Hi all -