Hi all -
Thanks to all your incredible tips and advice, we've got a great itinerary lined up for our trip to Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague, commencing in just a few days! Unfortunately, the forecast shows a lot of rain the entire time we're there, so all the wonderful things that require good weather (mountain vistas, gardens, hiking, bike tours) may be off the table.
So one last request from the faithful Fodorites: do you have any recommendations for rainy day alternatives in these 3 cities if our best-laid plans are thwarted by Mother Nature? Also, does spring rain in this region tend to be continual downpours for days like we get on the coast or is it more like quick pop-up showers that make way for sun within half an hour?
Thanks so much for all your help! We're determined to have a great time no matter what
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do at 7:00am
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
Hi all -