I am travelling to Rome from Florence for a weekend in October with my 21 yr. old daughter and my best friend and staying by the Spanish Steps. We have tours planned for Friday and Saturday to see the Vatican and the Collesium. I am looking for suggestions of things to do in Rome on a Sunday. Walking is tough for me as I have a handicap and my legs aren't good. I can walk but not far distances nor over difficult terrain. We all love to shop and see beautiful sights. I appreciate any help I can get here on this forum.
things to do in Rome on Sundays
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Trip around Spain
- 3 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 One more last question on Bayeux
- 16 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 17 Medieval Tallinn
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools