I am travelling to Rome from Florence for a weekend in October with my 21 yr. old daughter and my best friend and staying by the Spanish Steps. We have tours planned for Friday and Saturday to see the Vatican and the Collesium. I am looking for suggestions of things to do in Rome on a Sunday. Walking is tough for me as I have a handicap and my legs aren't good. I can walk but not far distances nor over difficult terrain. We all love to shop and see beautiful sights. I appreciate any help I can get here on this forum.
things to do in Rome on Sundays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 destination wedding
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 London Private Detectives
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Calling Jamikins
- 16 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Phone for in-country calls in Greece