I am travelling to Rome from Florence for a weekend in October with my 21 yr. old daughter and my best friend and staying by the Spanish Steps. We have tours planned for Friday and Saturday to see the Vatican and the Collesium. I am looking for suggestions of things to do in Rome on a Sunday. Walking is tough for me as I have a handicap and my legs aren't good. I can walk but not far distances nor over difficult terrain. We all love to shop and see beautiful sights. I appreciate any help I can get here on this forum.
things to do in Rome on Sundays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Scotland day tour
- 5 Tour Company in Russia
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 12 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 19 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 20 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 21 Vacation Pictures
- 22 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 23 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen