I am taking my mom to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for suggestions of out of the way/not commonly known/interesting things to do in both cities. I have been to both cities before and have the standard, most famous things covered; I'm looking for things that don't necessarily make it into the top 10 lists in the guidebooks. What are some interesting things you all have found to do in these cities that you may have just stumbled upon accidentally, but would now say are "must do?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 2 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 3 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Where to stay in Umbria
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 15 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 16 First Trip to Ireland
- 17 Dalmation coast in October?
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 Best of Norway