I am taking my mom to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for suggestions of out of the way/not commonly known/interesting things to do in both cities. I have been to both cities before and have the standard, most famous things covered; I'm looking for things that don't necessarily make it into the top 10 lists in the guidebooks. What are some interesting things you all have found to do in these cities that you may have just stumbled upon accidentally, but would now say are "must do?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 alcazar question and seville advice
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Villa in Italy
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast