I am taking my mom to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for suggestions of out of the way/not commonly known/interesting things to do in both cities. I have been to both cities before and have the standard, most famous things covered; I'm looking for things that don't necessarily make it into the top 10 lists in the guidebooks. What are some interesting things you all have found to do in these cities that you may have just stumbled upon accidentally, but would now say are "must do?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 RICOH@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 10 days in London in early December
- 22 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France