I am taking a bus trip to Italy in mid May. We are staying a Sorrento and are being transported to Capri and will have the day to ourselves and will be back in Sorrento for dinner. Does anyone have any ideas of things to do in Capri? Is it worth taking a boat ride around the island? We will need to walk or use public transportation .
Things to do in Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 4 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 9 Garmisch
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Venice - things to do?
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Italy/ Spain in December
- 19 NT in devon and cornwall
- 20 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 help and advice
- 23 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 24 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!