I would need some tip what to do in Budapest after a daylong sightseeing. I'd need some nice relaxing program, cuz I think we won't be able to move much, after we planned to do during the day haha.
Any ideas? Good pubs, shows, anything?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 7 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 8 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 9 11 days in Andalusia
- 10 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Should we go to Vienna?
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary