I would need some tip what to do in Budapest after a daylong sightseeing. I'd need some nice relaxing program, cuz I think we won't be able to move much, after we planned to do during the day haha.
Any ideas? Good pubs, shows, anything?
Things to do in Budapest at the evening
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 When to visit Provence updated info
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 6 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Italian language schools
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 15 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 16 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Place to propose
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland