I would need some tip what to do in Budapest after a daylong sightseeing. I'd need some nice relaxing program, cuz I think we won't be able to move much, after we planned to do during the day haha.
Any ideas? Good pubs, shows, anything?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 15 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice