I would need some tip what to do in Budapest after a daylong sightseeing. I'd need some nice relaxing program, cuz I think we won't be able to move much, after we planned to do during the day haha.
Any ideas? Good pubs, shows, anything?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.spamstuff.cc >> Sell all spam stuff, sell shell, sell shell
- 2 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 3 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Hamlet and castles
- 7 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 8 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 9 Paris Picture Overlays
- 10 Spending money
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 13 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 14 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Elba
- 17 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 18 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 19 buying Eruos in advance
- 20 electrical adaptor plugs
- 21 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 22 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Seeking a special place in France
- 25 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.