We arer going to be in Berchtesgaden for 3 days without a car. What is there to do and see if you are relying on public transportation? Are there places to hike or are there other things to see and do?
Things to do in Berchtesgaden
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in a week
- 2 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.