We arer going to be in Berchtesgaden for 3 days without a car. What is there to do and see if you are relying on public transportation? Are there places to hike or are there other things to see and do?
Things to do in Berchtesgaden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was hit by a tram
- 2 Provence in November
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Itinerary for Venice
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 10 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 11 Itinerary advise needed
- 12 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 13 Is this the right way<>?
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Italy 14 days
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Working Holiday in Germany
- 20 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 21 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 25 Wengen to Torino?