My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 4 mountain views near London
- 5 Garda Land
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 18 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 19 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 20 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 21 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??