My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Things to do for children in and around Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 How to make this adventure work?
- 3 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Majorca - where to stay?
- 14 Basel - Day Trip
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe