My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Things to do for children in and around Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 American Express
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?