My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland