My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Things to do for children in and around Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 2 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 shortened trip to Italy
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report, part 1
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 18 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 19 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?