My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail pass question
- 2 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 Paris to Ramstein
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 9 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 10 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 If you had four months...
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?