My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노다모아바카라
- 2 정선바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 3 강원랜드바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Summer School in France
- 8 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia