My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 4 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 5 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 6 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 7 Austria
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Train Help
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Charles Degaulle question
- 14 Trains France/Switzerland
- 15 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 18 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 25 Renting a car in Florence