My family and I are traveling to Milan in May 2014. We have a 5-year old son, so I wanted to reach out and see what suggestions you all may have for things to do (theme parks, etc.) that a child may enjoy doing or seeing. Like most children, he loves animals, theme parks, aquariums, playgrounds, and things like that.
Also, I want to take a short trip to Lugano, Switzerland, and wanted to see if anyone has traveled there from Milan. It seems to be an hour or so away, but we won't have a car, so train would be the only option.
Any suggestions for both would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Booking for Spain
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 4 10 nights in France
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 7 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 8 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 12 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 13 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 14 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 15 Greece Travel Advice
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 18 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 19 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Brussels Airport
- 24 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 25 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye