Hi all ,
My family will be spending 1 day and one night around Rome Airport Fiumicino and was wondering if there is anything to see or do around the area.
Also looking for reasonably priced (100 Euro - 120 Euro) accomodation for 2 Adults 2 Children for one night.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Best Indian Food
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Hi all ,