I am reaching Amsterdam at 5.15 pm.I saw that most of the museums are closed after 5.30 pm.
Are there any other things I can do after 6pm in Amsterdam ?
Is the Canal Cruise or City tour (through bus ) feasible ?
Pls let me know
Things to do after 6 pm in Amsterdam
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?