I am reaching Amsterdam at 5.15 pm.I saw that most of the museums are closed after 5.30 pm.
Are there any other things I can do after 6pm in Amsterdam ?
Is the Canal Cruise or City tour (through bus ) feasible ?
Pls let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 Overnight Train Questions
- 4 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 7 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 8 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 9 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Croatia in late April
- 13 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 14 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 15 Italy - best two central locations
- 16 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 22 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 23 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?