I am reaching Amsterdam at 5.15 pm.I saw that most of the museums are closed after 5.30 pm.
Are there any other things I can do after 6pm in Amsterdam ?
Is the Canal Cruise or City tour (through bus ) feasible ?
Pls let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well, I'm always warning people
- 2 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 3 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 4 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Cork or Galway?
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport