What would you recommend I buy as souvenirs of Spain that isn't just tacky tourist stuff made in China or somewhere? Preferably not large or fragile. I'm travelling mainly in the south, starting from Madrid, finishing in Barcelona, and I'd like to take a little something home for each of my relatives who contributed to financing my trip through a surpise gift of pesetas on my birthday.
Things to buy in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 14 French Basque region
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express