What would you recommend I buy as souvenirs of Spain that isn't just tacky tourist stuff made in China or somewhere? Preferably not large or fragile. I'm travelling mainly in the south, starting from Madrid, finishing in Barcelona, and I'd like to take a little something home for each of my relatives who contributed to financing my trip through a surpise gift of pesetas on my birthday.
Things to buy in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 men's shoes spain
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Unique Venice Activity
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 14 London visit
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?