What would you recommend I buy as souvenirs of Spain that isn't just tacky tourist stuff made in China or somewhere? Preferably not large or fragile. I'm travelling mainly in the south, starting from Madrid, finishing in Barcelona, and I'd like to take a little something home for each of my relatives who contributed to financing my trip through a surpise gift of pesetas on my birthday.
Things to buy in Spain
- 1 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 4 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 5 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 8 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 9 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 10 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 11 Almalfi in Late March??
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 15 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Trip to London
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 21 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 22 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris