What would you recommend I buy as souvenirs of Spain that isn't just tacky tourist stuff made in China or somewhere? Preferably not large or fragile. I'm travelling mainly in the south, starting from Madrid, finishing in Barcelona, and I'd like to take a little something home for each of my relatives who contributed to financing my trip through a surpise gift of pesetas on my birthday.
Things to buy in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 14 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 22 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 23 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 24 Ireland Southwest
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe