I've been reading this board for only a week now. I've gotten some great tips and become intrigued by the dynamic of the board. One thing I find very peculiar, however, is the number of people who post with made up (and sometimes oh so clever) email addresses. I understand anonymity is kind of seductive. It would seem to me that it detracts greatly from one's credibility if one is not willing to go public with one's name. (Especially since, with the plethora of free email addresses you can get one just for this purpose). Also, it gives one a place to send offline questions or comments.
these oh so clever names and addresses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 12 Internet or travel agent?
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 16 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 17 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 18 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas