I've been reading this board for only a week now. I've gotten some great tips and become intrigued by the dynamic of the board. One thing I find very peculiar, however, is the number of people who post with made up (and sometimes oh so clever) email addresses. I understand anonymity is kind of seductive. It would seem to me that it detracts greatly from one's credibility if one is not willing to go public with one's name. (Especially since, with the plethora of free email addresses you can get one just for this purpose). Also, it gives one a place to send offline questions or comments.
these oh so clever names and addresses
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 8 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 First time traveler to Ireland
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!