I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 2 Help me plan a Trip
- 3 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 6 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 9 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 10 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 11 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 12 South of France
- 13 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 14 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 15 England, Paris itinerary help
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 20 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 21 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 22 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 23 Sardinia Advice
- 24 Provence planning
- 25 Making reservations in Italy