I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 3 Authentic czech food
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin