I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 2 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 7 France in October
- 8 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 11 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 14 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 16 Europe in December for 10 days
- 17 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 18 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 21 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 24 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 25 Traffic Violation from Italy