I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 Venice, just arrived
- 9 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 10 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 11 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 12 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 19 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 20 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 21 Do trains run past midnight???
- 22 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon