I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 4 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 5 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 6 Turkey - Live report
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 9 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 10 Hotels in old Rome
- 11 Wish me luck please
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 16 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 17 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 18 British Royals
- 19 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 23 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 24 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 25 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked