I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 7 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 10 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?