I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to stay in Rome
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 North of Spain from Bilbao