I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Your favourite places in Bath
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Rome Areas to stay
- 11 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 12 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 19 St Germain
- 20 22 days or DIY tour
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary