I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 2 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 5 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 9 Weekend navigo options
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 12 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 13 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 14 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 15 airport transportation
- 16 Split to Venice. Help!
- 17 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 18 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 19 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 20 phone service
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 ideas for Portugal please
- 23 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 25 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip