I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 13 car rental advice in Portugal
- 14 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 21 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 22 Duoro river cruises
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich