I will stay in Milan, Padua and Venice at the end of May. I planned to stay there ten days and I would like to dedicate at least two of them to complete relax. I have been told that Northern Italy is rich in hot water springs whihc would be perfect to me.What do you recommend? Is it also possible to sleep inside the thermal baths?Thanks
Thermal Holidays in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 things in Rhonda
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Northern Spain literature
- 19 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary