We will spend 3 nights in Paris (arrive 3PM Oct 8 and leaving evening Oct 11). I know it's not a lot of time especially this is our first time in Paris (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. Can we just take a taxi from Gare Du Nord to the hotel?
3. Sight: We plan to visit the Seine, Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe, and the Louvre. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks and probably a cruise on the Seine?
5. Food: We will probably eat mostly at cafes. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know of a good restaurant?
6. Language: We don't know French. Can you recommend a phrase book or even better a phone app that can help ?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 6 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 7 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 8 Internet or travel agent?
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 13 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 14 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 15 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 16 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 19 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL