We will spend 3 nights in Paris (arrive 3PM Oct 8 and leaving evening Oct 11). I know it's not a lot of time especially this is our first time in Paris (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. Can we just take a taxi from Gare Du Nord to the hotel?
3. Sight: We plan to visit the Seine, Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe, and the Louvre. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks and probably a cruise on the Seine?
5. Food: We will probably eat mostly at cafes. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know of a good restaurant?
6. Language: We don't know French. Can you recommend a phrase book or even better a phone app that can help ?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 4 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 5 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 How big backpack do I need?
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Holiday Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Spain in November
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 AVE train tickets questions.
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line