We will spend 3 nights in Paris (arrive 3PM Oct 8 and leaving evening Oct 11). I know it's not a lot of time especially this is our first time in Paris (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. Can we just take a taxi from Gare Du Nord to the hotel?
3. Sight: We plan to visit the Seine, Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe, and the Louvre. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks and probably a cruise on the Seine?
5. Food: We will probably eat mostly at cafes. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know of a good restaurant?
6. Language: We don't know French. Can you recommend a phrase book or even better a phone app that can help ?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 3 Taormina Sicily
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Suggestion for travel memories
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 14 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 15 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 history museums or locations
- 18 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 Museums in Berlin
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Lake Como transportation questions
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?