We will spend 3 nights in Paris (arrive 3PM Oct 8 and leaving evening Oct 11). I know it's not a lot of time especially this is our first time in Paris (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. Can we just take a taxi from Gare Du Nord to the hotel?
3. Sight: We plan to visit the Seine, Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe, and the Louvre. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks and probably a cruise on the Seine?
5. Food: We will probably eat mostly at cafes. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know of a good restaurant?
6. Language: We don't know French. Can you recommend a phrase book or even better a phone app that can help ?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 9 Lake Garda- Italy
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 13 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 19 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 European Championship