We will spend 3 nights in Paris (arrive 3PM Oct 8 and leaving evening Oct 11). I know it's not a lot of time especially this is our first time in Paris (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. Can we just take a taxi from Gare Du Nord to the hotel?
3. Sight: We plan to visit the Seine, Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe, and the Louvre. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks and probably a cruise on the Seine?
5. Food: We will probably eat mostly at cafes. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know of a good restaurant?
6. Language: We don't know French. Can you recommend a phrase book or even better a phone app that can help ?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 2 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 3 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 4 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 5 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 6 Train/Subway Questions
- 7 Debit card usage in Norway
- 8 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 9 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 12 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 13 Portugal - need help with planning
- 14 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 15 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 18 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 19 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 20 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 21 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 22 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily