We will spend 3 nights in Paris (arrive 3PM Oct 8 and leaving evening Oct 11). I know it's not a lot of time especially this is our first time in Paris (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. Can we just take a taxi from Gare Du Nord to the hotel?
3. Sight: We plan to visit the Seine, Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe, and the Louvre. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks and probably a cruise on the Seine?
5. Food: We will probably eat mostly at cafes. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know of a good restaurant?
6. Language: We don't know French. Can you recommend a phrase book or even better a phone app that can help ?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary