We will spend 3 nights in London (arrive 11AM Oct 5 and leaving Noon Oct 8). It's not a lot of time especially this is our first time (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. What's the best option to get from LHR to the city?
3. Sight: Buckingham Palace, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: We'd like to do an evening cruise on the Thame. Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks
5. Food: We want to stop by a pub. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know a good restaurant?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England