We will spend 3 nights in London (arrive 11AM Oct 5 and leaving Noon Oct 8). It's not a lot of time especially this is our first time (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. What's the best option to get from LHR to the city?
3. Sight: Buckingham Palace, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: We'd like to do an evening cruise on the Thame. Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks
5. Food: We want to stop by a pub. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know a good restaurant?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles