We will spend 3 nights in London (arrive 11AM Oct 5 and leaving Noon Oct 8). It's not a lot of time especially this is our first time (we want to get a taste of London, Paris, Venice this time and hopefully we'll be back to explore more in future year).
We are looking for more information/specificity for the below items. Any suggestion/pointer is appreciated:
1. Lodging: given the short time, we would like to stay in the center near most of the attractions. Our price range is ~120-160 EUR. Which area we should stay in? Which hotel?
2. What's the best option to get from LHR to the city?
3. Sight: Buckingham Palace, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London. Do you have any additional suggestion?
4. Tour: We'd like to do an evening cruise on the Thame. Do you know any good tour that take us though major landmarks
5. Food: We want to stop by a pub. Also want a nicer romantic dinner. Do you know a good restaurant?
Did we miss any "must" item?
Thank you in advance for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 2 Windsor Castle
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 9 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 10 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 14 4 nights in Sardinia
- 15 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 16 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Matera tour guide wanted
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 22 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...