Have been waiting to book for our family on the Paris - Venice night train in mid-December.
Bookings are only currently available to 7th December.
Despite indications that should be able to book 90 days in advance, the website has previously been indicating that the next lot of dates would be available from mid-October - it is now indicating the the date we want (need!!) will now be available at the end of October.
I presume this is something to do with the winter schedule applying from early December, but it's starting to make me a little nervous - there are 5 of us travelling, so we really need a courchette (6 beds) to ourselves - certainly don't want the family split up all over the train!
I guess this means I need to be checking regularly and ready to grab tix as soon as they are available.
The alternative is to grab some easyjet tix, and organise an extra night of accommodation in Venice.
Does anyone have experience with Thello and know if this is "normal" or should I be starting to seriously look at my alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence