Have been waiting to book for our family on the Paris - Venice night train in mid-December.
Bookings are only currently available to 7th December.
Despite indications that should be able to book 90 days in advance, the website has previously been indicating that the next lot of dates would be available from mid-October - it is now indicating the the date we want (need!!) will now be available at the end of October.
I presume this is something to do with the winter schedule applying from early December, but it's starting to make me a little nervous - there are 5 of us travelling, so we really need a courchette (6 beds) to ourselves - certainly don't want the family split up all over the train!
I guess this means I need to be checking regularly and ready to grab tix as soon as they are available.
The alternative is to grab some easyjet tix, and organise an extra night of accommodation in Venice.
Does anyone have experience with Thello and know if this is "normal" or should I be starting to seriously look at my alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Data insights
- 2 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm