Have been waiting to book for our family on the Paris - Venice night train in mid-December.
Bookings are only currently available to 7th December.
Despite indications that should be able to book 90 days in advance, the website has previously been indicating that the next lot of dates would be available from mid-October - it is now indicating the the date we want (need!!) will now be available at the end of October.
I presume this is something to do with the winter schedule applying from early December, but it's starting to make me a little nervous - there are 5 of us travelling, so we really need a courchette (6 beds) to ourselves - certainly don't want the family split up all over the train!
I guess this means I need to be checking regularly and ready to grab tix as soon as they are available.
The alternative is to grab some easyjet tix, and organise an extra night of accommodation in Venice.
Does anyone have experience with Thello and know if this is "normal" or should I be starting to seriously look at my alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 driving from London to Lourdes
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 ATM
- 23 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Visa Query