I was wondering if anyone has heard if the Thello night train from Paris to Milan is canceled on the weekend of May 18th 2012. I have been checking regularly with both the Thello website and Trenitalia and neither have it listed as an option. The Thello website says to return later and check.
However, I did come across a notice on another website that said the train is canceled due to major work on the rails.
Hoping someone can confirm or deny this so I can seek other ways to get to Milan that weekend.
Thanks in advance for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Lisbon
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 driving from London to Lourdes
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Places to stop/stay?
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 ATM
- 22 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Visa Query
- 25 London in Winter Report