Is there any Theatre in London that is your favorite? I have read that the seats can be very close together and that the Theatres can be uncomfortably warm. We'll be going in early July so warm is not appealing!
Theatres in London
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 florence hotel
- 14 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Sardinia, Italy
- 17 Iceland Road trip in May
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 Don't slight Bruges
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!