My husband and I are taking a long weekend in Dublin in January. We love the theater and wanted to see a play while there. I checked the listings and it looks like it is between these two shows - but I can't seem to find any reviews. Does anyone have an links to reviews or have any word on these shows? Thanks, Susan
Theater in Dublin - which show - Anna Karenina or School for Scandal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 5 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 6 flea markets in France
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 Madrid apartments
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 We Need a Pact
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 Tipping in Greece
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 Honeymooning in Europe
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris