My husband and I are taking a long weekend in Dublin in January. We love the theater and wanted to see a play while there. I checked the listings and it looks like it is between these two shows - but I can't seem to find any reviews. Does anyone have an links to reviews or have any word on these shows? Thanks, Susan
Theater in Dublin - which show - Anna Karenina or School for Scandal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 A Sardinia trip report
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Granada
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?