I will be travelling in western Norway this August. I plan to spend a night in Flam and do the Flam-Gudvangen trip, then take the ferry from Flam to Balestrand for one night, do a fjord tour, and take the ferry to Bergen the next day, spending two nights in Bergen. Optionally, I could skip Balestrand and move from Flam to Bergen. With Bergen as base, I could make a trip to Stavanger or ---- ? Suggestions welcome.
The Western fjords
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 4 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 12 Arctic Circle in December
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 Sammezzano update
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 25 Transportation in Paris