Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 5 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 11 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 15 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Barcelona
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France