Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shall we Gdansk?
- 2 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 3 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 Short time in Vienna
- 10 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 11 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 12 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 18 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 19 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum