Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
The View from the Shard in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 3 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 4 What Bus/buses
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 7 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 8 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 9 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 14 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 20 Venice - boats on canals
- 21 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 22 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 Ghent or Paris?