Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Vienna in December
- 2 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 6 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 7 Rotterdam in 1923
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 12 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Stroller in Europe
- 21 Xmas windows in London
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 24 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 25 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?