Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
The View from the Shard in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 2 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 3 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 4 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 5 Day on the Rhine
- 6 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 7 Macarons!
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 10 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 11 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 ideas for Portugal please
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 French rental car advice needed
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 24 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 25 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa