Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain car rental questions
- 2 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 3 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 4 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 My 60th birthday surprises
- 7 Help with first time trip with family
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 14 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 Verona or Athens?
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 19 RHK's Fall escape
- 20 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 23 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours