Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
The View from the Shard in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in italy help
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 7 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 8 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 11 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 12 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 13 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 16 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 17 Stay in Venice
- 18 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 19 Our first trip to Europe
- 20 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 23 Athens and which islands?
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket