Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 3 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 4 12 days in Italy
- 5 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 6 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 7 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 8 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 9 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 10 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 11 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 12 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 15 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 18 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 19 2 Days in Istanbul
- 20 Journees du Patrimoine
- 21 Segovia Hotel
- 22 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 23 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 24 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 25 Germany Itinerary