Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Car rental return
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Dover queues
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece