Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 2 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 3 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 8 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 9 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 12 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 13 Gardens & GTGs
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 17 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 18 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 23 Is Sicily Safe?
- 24 Car rental help in Sicily
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas