Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 2 Free Walking Tours In Saint-Petersburg
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Christmas Week in London
- 7 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 8 Rail pass question
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 11 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 16 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 17 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 18 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 24 Paris to Ramstein
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary