Yesterday my friend and I had a couple hours to photograph from the 72 floor of the Shard in London...amazing views I thought might be of interest:
I really want to go back up at night, the views are amazing!
Information about going up is here: http://www.theviewfromtheshard.com/en/?gclid=CJHqtYOvqL0CFWXnwgodD1oA3A
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 2 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 3 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 4 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 5 Barcelona Itinerary
- 6 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 Barcelona sites: attire
- 9 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 10 What train pass for Paris?
- 11 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 12 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 13 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 14 short trip klon to koblenz
- 15 Rome Walking Guide
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 18 Paris Visite pass
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 21 Cinque Terre
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 24 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY