Surprised by an article in today's NYTimes about how cavalier many Swiss drivers are about tossing litter - paper and bottles, drinks cans, etc out their vehicle windows - causing huge problem for the country's dairy farmers.
Meanwhile as the article says Swiss cities are spic-and-span clean the countryside can be quite littered. Wow never would have thunk that!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Budapest in December 2017
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Dijon in December!