Surprised by an article in today's NYTimes about how cavalier many Swiss drivers are about tossing litter - paper and bottles, drinks cans, etc out their vehicle windows - causing huge problem for the country's dairy farmers.
Meanwhile as the article says Swiss cities are spic-and-span clean the countryside can be quite littered. Wow never would have thunk that!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Chania
- 12 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 13 Now to Madrid
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 16 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Sicily: which coast?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Edinbrugh