In the film 'The Shawshank Redemption' the hero Andy Dufresne plays an operatic aria - Mozart, I think - over the prison public address system ... and gets himself thrown in solitary for it.
Can anyone please tell me what the aria is/ which opera it's from? Many thanks in advance for any help ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 아라비안바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 핼로우바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 헬로바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 강원랜드바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Revised itinerary for italy
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 Places of interest