In the film 'The Shawshank Redemption' the hero Andy Dufresne plays an operatic aria - Mozart, I think - over the prison public address system ... and gets himself thrown in solitary for it.
Can anyone please tell me what the aria is/ which opera it's from? Many thanks in advance for any help ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 London's Must Sights!
- 7 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 8 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Travel help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 14 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 17 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 18 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 20 Days in Europe
- 23 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 24 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 25 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?