In the film 'The Shawshank Redemption' the hero Andy Dufresne plays an operatic aria - Mozart, I think - over the prison public address system ... and gets himself thrown in solitary for it.
Can anyone please tell me what the aria is/ which opera it's from? Many thanks in advance for any help ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노◐카지노사이트추천
- 2 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노ˇ온라인카지노추천
- 3 스카이토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노■안전한카지노사이트
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?