Have narrowed down my hotel search to these properties. Both advertise they are within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and major attractions. Any feedback as to which is preferable? I understand the Crowne Plaze is undergoing a renovation which is supposed to be completed before our trip in August.
The Rubens at the palace or Crowne Plaza St. James?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Chip and Pin
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 6 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 7 France: which maps?
- 8 first family trip to Switzerland
- 9 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 13 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 14 German Rail Pass Questions
- 15 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 16 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 20 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 21 What Bus/buses
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?