Have narrowed down my hotel search to these properties. Both advertise they are within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and major attractions. Any feedback as to which is preferable? I understand the Crowne Plaze is undergoing a renovation which is supposed to be completed before our trip in August.
The Rubens at the palace or Crowne Plaza St. James?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 3 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 4 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 5 Change in Travel
- 6 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 7 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 12 Getting Around Greece
- 13 Snorkling around Var?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 16 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 17 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 19 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 20 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 21 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?