Have narrowed down my hotel search to these properties. Both advertise they are within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and major attractions. Any feedback as to which is preferable? I understand the Crowne Plaze is undergoing a renovation which is supposed to be completed before our trip in August.
The Rubens at the palace or Crowne Plaza St. James?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 bath or york
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Paris to Rome
- 9 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Local Tour in Provence?
- 12 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 13 Ste Remy France
- 14 car rental info
- 15 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 16 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 25 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!