Have narrowed down my hotel search to these properties. Both advertise they are within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and major attractions. Any feedback as to which is preferable? I understand the Crowne Plaze is undergoing a renovation which is supposed to be completed before our trip in August.
The Rubens at the palace or Crowne Plaza St. James?
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 Florence to nice- help
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 12 Where to stay in London in July
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 18 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 22 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Berlin Hotels
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions