lookng for some help here...first time to Germany and this seems a great way to go although it says 7-8 days to do this,I only have 4
.Any Suggestions as to which towns not to go to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 2 MiFi in Italy
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 7 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 8 Sitges Hotel ??
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 17 Seville in late January
- 18 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 What Greek islands should I visit
- 21 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 22 Major quake in central Itay
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Dordogne and Loire Valley