We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 My special places in Europe
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 21 Italy in a week
- 22 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September