We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Trogir or Split
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana