We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 base in brussels
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 5 Rome or Venice first
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 15 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 16 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Lille Braderie 2017
- 19 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 20 Apartment Montreux area
- 21 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna