We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?