We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Alps Drive
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Praiano
- 21 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 22 Help please
- 23 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan