We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!