We will be heading out on our trip and I had a few more questions. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. We will split time in Barcelona, Seville and Madrid.
1. We have booked Sagrada Familia and hope to see Park Guell, too in Barcelona. We wondered if it is possible/worth it to see both in the same day? We have tickets for SF in the am and were thinking to see Park Guess late afternoon until closing. Also, we usually do our own tour, but do you recommend we see the museum, too? And are there any suggestions about which site to book from? The Park Guell site did not seem to offer an option other than entry and guided tours.How much time should we allow there?
2. Can anyone recommend a good day trip from Seville by bus or train to see any nearby mountain towns? We will see Cordoba one day.
3. The weather I looked up was most depressing, seemingly calling for rain almost the entire time. I am now thinking of a light rain jacket, sad to say. Weather was in the 60s and lower at night. Can anyone suggest anything unique to see in any of the places indoors if the weather report is right? We plan to see Picasso's Museum, the Prado and perhaps Gaudi's museum, as per above.
Thanks...think sunny thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 13 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??