We will be in Bucharest this Saturday and would like to do a tour of the Peoples Palace.We have read that you have to have an appointment to do the tour but cannot find anywhere to make an enquiry or a reservation.Can anyone help with this information and perhaps a website to check out.
The Peoples Palace,Bucharest,Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 BMW European Delivery program
- 4 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 11 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 15 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 16 Eating in University cafeterias
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe