19.04.13 I ordered the AeroCity companies a transfer the Airport of Barcelona - Malgrat-de - Mar 19.06.13, and back Malgrat-de-Mar - Barcelona 03.07.13. The company accepted the demand, immediately charged money off my account, sent detel of a transfer and.... I didn't meet me at the airport. I arrived 19.06.13 at 23.59 waited for the representative of AeroCity till 01.30. With the small child at night in the unfamiliar country for 100 km. from the hotel location. At the airport of the representative of AeroCity wasn't, by phones specified in documents nobody answered. I took a taxi and went to hotel. Money which I spent for a taxi didn't enter in planned by me on rest expenses. During negotiations with the AeroCity company within 2 weeks of my stay in the country they anything didn't answer me, but back in the airport me delivered. To my claim to transportation and requirements about a compensation for expenses of a taxi of AeroCity doesn't react. I want to address to those who independently orders the transfer be careful at the appeal to the AeroCity company - it deceives clients.
The organizations on transportation of passengers in Span.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 3 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 11 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 12 3 weeks in Sicily
- 13 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 14 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 25 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT