19.04.13 I ordered the AeroCity companies a transfer the Airport of Barcelona - Malgrat-de - Mar 19.06.13, and back Malgrat-de-Mar - Barcelona 03.07.13. The company accepted the demand, immediately charged money off my account, sent detel of a transfer and.... I didn't meet me at the airport. I arrived 19.06.13 at 23.59 waited for the representative of AeroCity till 01.30. With the small child at night in the unfamiliar country for 100 km. from the hotel location. At the airport of the representative of AeroCity wasn't, by phones specified in documents nobody answered. I took a taxi and went to hotel. Money which I spent for a taxi didn't enter in planned by me on rest expenses. During negotiations with the AeroCity company within 2 weeks of my stay in the country they anything didn't answer me, but back in the airport me delivered. To my claim to transportation and requirements about a compensation for expenses of a taxi of AeroCity doesn't react. I want to address to those who independently orders the transfer be careful at the appeal to the AeroCity company - it deceives clients.
The organizations on transportation of passengers in Span.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 10 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece