I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 9 European Championship
- 10 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 fear of driving in rome!
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 15 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 16 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 17 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 18 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 19 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 23 Trains France/Switzerland
- 24 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 25 Driving through the Pyrenees