I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 4 Budapest Hotels
- 5 First time in France
- 6 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 7 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 8 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 First Time Solo Travel info
- 13 Prague hotels
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Munich
- 21 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 22 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th