I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
The ones not to miss in Salzburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Bath and London england
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 11 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 12 month's stay in Italy
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?