I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 Tattoos in Italy
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 9 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 13 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 16 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 17 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 18 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 19 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 20 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 21 Night Bus?
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 24 Shall we Gdansk?
- 25 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?