I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
The ones not to miss in Salzburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 5 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Day trips from Lisbon
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 No Pooh in Poland
- 23 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Paris and where else?