I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 I forgot my international driver permit
- 4 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 5 Bordeaux TRIP
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 16 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 17 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 International Friends Tour
- 21 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 22 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Prague Beyond the "Usual"