I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 Any partners to join?
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 6 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 9 help with 21 days-croatia
- 10 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 GPS vs Google Maps
- 13 The Rain in Spain and more
- 14 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 15 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 16 London Paris
- 17 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 18 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 21 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 22 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 23 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 24 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 25 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#