I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 4 ATM at airport
- 5 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 Lay over time
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 Sundays in Puglia
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe