I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
The ones not to miss in Salzburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 2 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 7 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 9 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 10 The east coast of Italy
- 11 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 12 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Bella to Rome
- 15 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 16 Ireland or Scotland
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?