I´ll be in Salzburg with my husband between the afternoon of May 15th (wednesday) and the early morning of May 17th (friday).
I have researched on the main sightseeings, etc. in Salzburg, but there are so many interesting things to do, can you recommend me the ones we cannot miss?
We are interested in castles, Mozart, maybe a walking tour, etc.
Your feedback is soooo welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 10 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 11 Dover queues
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Puglia
- 14 My greece vacation
- 15 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 22 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend